You had a baby.
And everything changed.
Your body doesn’t feel like yours anymore.
It’s hard for you and your partner to find time to spend together and sex is the last thing on your mind.
But it is possible to maintain connection and intimacy after having children.
My guest today is just as passionate about supporting Mums to do that as I am.
She has a very personal and inspirational story to tell about it and a wealth of wisdom for Mamas on being connected to themselves and brining more joy to their whole families.
After many energetic conversations of coffee, we decided it was time we hit the record button and share what we have to say together.
You’ll want to hear the whole conversation, but here are some of the highlights:
- Practical tips Leonie and I recommend (and use ourselves) to maintain a connected, loving, passionate relationship
- How mindfulness + self care help everything, including your relationship
- The order our priorities need to be in and how most of us have it completely wrong
- How Leonie reacted when faced with every mother’s worst sex fear – what she said was priceless!
- The importance of sex in any relationship
- Why it’s okay to get support
Links Related to this Episode
Remember Mama, you don’t need to do this on your own.