In this episode of Wholehearted: Love Sex + Intimacy – The Podcast, we are joined by the wonderful Susana Frioni.
Susana has been vocal in the space of sex, intimacy and desire for so long starting the ‘Love, Sex, Desire’ podcast five years ago. We’ve been on each others’ podcasts before – sharing similar views on the need for us all to be more open when it comes to talking about relationships, sex and intimacy.
Susana is a podcaster, personal coach and embodiment teacher igniting women through erotic empowerment. With an audience in over 190 countries, Susana produces and hosts a weekly podcast series alongside her Sacred Dance events and online program, Dance Yourself Free.
She joins me for this podcast to discuss how you can reconnect to your sexuality, innate wisdom and learn how to prioritise yourself to fuel all areas of your life.
In this episode, we discuss:
– How people reacted to Susana starting her podcast and being so open about talking about Love, Sex and Desire. And how Susana’s journey evolved to get to this point.
– The need for all of us to be more open about these topics.
– How intimacy with self, intimacy with others and intimacy with life are core.
– Dance as a modality to intimacy and connection to your sexuality and innate wisdom.
– Seeing sex and relationships as skills that you need to learn, you’re not just born with the ability to be a master of them. Give yourself a break and time to develop these skills.
– You as a ‘Woman, Lover, Mother’ and how by prioritising yourself, filling your own cup, taking care of yourself and cultivating yourself as an individual without all the other labels or roles that you play.
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s question:
What do you wish you’d be told about sex and relationships when you were growing up? What would you tell your younger self now?
Want to learn more?
Follow on i-tunes, leave a review.
Follow our Host – Isiah McKimmie – Couple Therapist + Sexologist
Join the conversation in our Facebook Group – Wholehearted: Love, Sex + Intimacy
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources: