In this episode of Wholehearted: Love Sex + Intimacy – The Podcast, Gina Swire, a truly inspiring self love expert, speaker, author, mentor and manifesting queen joins me to share her journey to loving herself one million percent and shares her tips on how you can too!
Gina is on a global mission to help a billion women fall madly in love with themselves. After struggling with her own self-worth and image issues, Gina quit her career as a plus-sized model at the height of her fame in order to embark on her own journey of transformation.
Today she travels the world leading live workshops, hosting retreats, coaching private clients, and speaking on stages from Burning Man to Bali Spirit festival, as she inspires women everywhere to love themselves, love their lives and use it all to do good for the planet.
This episode explores:
- What Self-Love is
- The simplicity of self love and how you can practice it whilst you go about your busy life
- Why it’s important to be kinder to ourselves
- That voice in your head… is it effective or ineffective for your life?
- Body image and the shame categories we have for our appearance
- Gina’s experience modelling and the way women don’t feel enough
- The importance of taking compliments
- How to play the ‘Appreciation Game’
- Tips for how to realise your ‘enoughness’ just as you are
- Remembering ‘should-ing’ yourself (saying the word should about you/ your behaviour) is giving yourself a hard time. And you need to be kinder to yourself.
We hope you enjoy this episode and can learn to love yourself even more after hearing it.
More About Gina
Gina’s work has been featured in Vogue Magazine, Elephant Journal, Yoga Guide Magazine, Psychologies magazine, The love challenge. You can learn more about Gina and become a part of this self love movement at www.ginaswire.com or follow her social:
Gina Swire | firstname.lastname@example.org
FB @ginaswire and https://www.facebook.com/groups/infiniteselflovesociety/