For Episode 3, I’m sharing something a little different with you.
In this episode of Wholehearted, the tables are turned and I’m being interviewed by Julia Hasche of The Single Mother Survival Guide Podcast.
I’ll be sharing an episode just like this each week so you get to hear me talk about love, sex + intimacy from an entirely different perspective.
In this episode, Julia and I talk about all things SEX AND BODY IMAGE.
- The perception that mums can’t be sexual
- Why mothers are struggling to find their sense of sensuality and desire again
- The male perspective of a mother’s sexuality
- What celebrity mothers are doing for the perception of sexuality in society
I also share my advice on:
– Getting yourself out there and feeling confident sexually – even if it’s been a while
– Having sex with a new partner; getting emotionally ready, and the potential of carrying forward old issues from the past
– Getting past the body image insecurities which can lead to feeling extremely self-conscious when it comes to getting naked and having sex
– Shutting the inner critic down during sex
– And LOTS MORE!
Links to today’s episode:
For information about the single parent mentoring programs available with Julia, visit Single Mother Survival Guide Services.
Visit at her website Single Mother Survival Guide.