Recently I was interviewed by Naturopath, Jules Galloway, as part of her podcast, Shiny Healthy You, in what has jokingly been labelled her Vag series! We stepped away from discussing lady bits to delve more into relationships.
Whether you’re single, or in a relationship, there will be plenty of “aha” moments!
We talk about what to do
- if your partner wants more sex… and you’re too exhausted to say yes
- If you’re feeling up for it… but you’re not getting the kind of attention and desire that you want from your partner
- to reignite the spark and reconnect with your loved one
- to “get back on the horse” if you haven’t had sex for a reaaaaaally long time. (It can be super awkward and weird, but it doesn’t have to be!)
“It’s actually really normal for there to be different desire levels for sex in a relationship.”
- the step by step formula to rebuilding your sex life (and your relationship…yay!)
- how to check in with your own needs and desires, so that you can communicate better with your partner. Because sometimes our needs change over time, and we don’t even realise at first.
And if you’re single, find out tips for attracting a partner that will be the right person for us, and how to stop repeating old patterns when it comes to the lovers we’re drawn to.
We also chat about body image, and what it means to feel happy in your body (and sexy!) as you age and as your body changes.
“Once you’re naked, your partner’s just really grateful.”
Hahaha! Yes, it may really be that simple! Listen in to find out why.
MORE ABOUT JULES
Jules Galloway is a passionate naturopath, speaker, and podcaster.
Health wasn’t always Jules’ priority. She lived a party lifestyle for over a decade. But when it began to take its toll on her mind and body, she ditched the busy inner city life for a fresh start in the Byron Bay hinterland. Diagnosed with pyrrole disorder, adrenal fatigue and a couple of pesky gene mutations thrown in for good measure, Jules has learned the importance of nourishing herself – using wholefoods, supplements, happiness, gratitude and a good dose of humour.
With over 10 years of clinical experience, Jules has made it her mission to help women find their shine again. She’s guided hundreds of women through her eCourses, sees clients individually and her podcast gets thousands of downloads every month. When she’s not helping her tribe to become healthier, Jules can be found surfing, hanging out with her husband and their elderly rescue dog, doing yoga and pilates, or walking the famous Byron Bay lighthouse track.
You can find Jules at http://julesgalloway.com, on Facebook and Instagram at @julesgallowayhealth, and check out her podcast on iTunes – just search for Shiny Healthy You.
“A partner’s desire for sex is actually a desire for connection and intimacy.”
Everyone deserves satisfying sex and a deeply loving relationship. It’s possible.
I offer private sessions as a Couples Therapist, Sexologist, Sex Therapist + Coach. Sessions are available ONLINE via SKYPE to anywhere in the world.