My gorgeous friend Stacey Williams, from Mind Interiors, reached out to chat to me about one of the Chakras – in particular, the Sacral Chakra.
Despite the fact that I teach Tantra, I often don’t share on the Chakras, because I know they can seem esoteric – and I like to be really grounded in my approach. But one of the things I really love about Tantra is that it’s not only spiritual, but incredibly practical.
So although we’re talking about Chakras today, you’ll find our conversation practical, insightful and powerful.
Before we dive in, I want to share just a little on what Chakras are for those of you that might be unfamiliar with them.
Chakras in Eastern mythology and philosophy are spinning wheels of energy and light. We can’t see them or actually find them in the body.
There are 7 Chakras aligning with our physical body. Each Chakra has its own energy that corresponds to areas of our lives – and we work a lot with these in Tantra.
Stacey and I are talking about the Sacral Chakra, sexuality + creativity and explore:
- Are personal power, sexual power and creative power the same energy? and how does that affect our self worth?
- How to recognize when we’re squashing down our energies
- The interconnectedness of the Chakras
- Activating the life force of your Sacral Chakra and how that manifests or is expressed
- How we can reconnect and give ourselves permission to be our true selves
- How to communicate our needs, wants and desires (to ourselves + our partner)
- Preparing the perfect physical space to engage all of the senses ahead of intimacy
- Giving and receiving with gratitude
- Sensuality and sexuality
I hope you enjoy this glimpse into Chakras, creativity + sexuality…
A little more about Stacey
As Mind Interiors’ soul sanctuary interior designer, Stacey mindfully connects your heart and your home. She transforms lives by transforming spaces that light her clients up from the inside out every single day.
Using chakra energy mastery, colour psychology and intentional interior design, Stacey creates high vibrational homes that support her clients to truly own their unique magnificent personality and live larger by accepting and connecting to themselves.