It’s no secret that I believe in the power of Tantra to help us change our lives and have incredible intimacy.
Tantra has been my personal spiritual practice for over 10 years and I’ve used it to help transform the lives of thousands of people I’ve worked with.
One of the most powerful teachings of Tantra for me, has been the incredible feelings of love it’s helped me open to – and the intimacy I see it create between couples.
First and foremost though, Tantra helps us connect more deeply to ourselves – so that we can connect more deeply with a partner.
In this episode I’m diving deep into how Tantra can help us deepen intimacy and facilitate our own growth and self-awareness.
Joining me is fellow Sexologist and Tantra Teacher, Waratah Kerlue.
Waratah works with men, women and couples to inspire greater fulfilment within intimacy, sex, love and life. She’s a Sexologist, Intimacy Consultant and Couples Therapist, highly skilled in helping you to achieve contentment, fulfilment and empowerment within sexuality and intimacy. Waratah takes a holistic approach to her work which is grounded in 20 years of mindfulness training, science-based advice and powerful practical tools. She’s funny, wise and incredibly compassionate in her approach.
Listen in as Waratah and I discuss:
- The importance of starting with connection to ourselves
- The questions you need to ask on a first date to discover if someone is right for you
- Practical steps to discovering what you enjoy sexually
- The power of giving ourselves permission to ask for what we want in bed – and why that can actually be incredibly sexy.
- How to talk to your partner about improving your relationship and sex life.
I also open up about a recent experiment I did on another podcast
Waratah and I share our favourite Tantra practices that you can try with your partner tonight.
For more about Waratah check out her website or follow her on facebook @lovelifehealingtherapies.