Feel like you might have dated, or be dating, a narcissist?
Or have you heard the term being used a LOT lately and wonder what it’s all about?
If you’ve ever encountered someone who appears grandiose, has an excessive need for praise, talks about themselves and their achievements a lot, but is also easily offended, there’s a good chance you’ve at least encountered a narcissist.
“Soul-destroying”, Emotionally abusive”, “Rollercoaster”, “Feel like you’re losing your mind”, “Walking on eggshells”… were just some of the words that you guys shared with me when I asked about your experiences dating narcissists.
Being in a relationship with a narcissist can be painful and damaging. We often don’t recognise the signs that we’re dating one until it’s too late.
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- The signs that someone is a narcissist
- The kind of person who will be most attracted to narcissists
- What you can do if find yourself in a relationship with a narcissist
- I’ll answer the question of whether you can ever have a happy relationship with a narcissist
- And I’ll share the telltale signs that show up early in dating a narcissist
Listen to the full episode here.